The Rangeley Lakes Region is where the pristine mountains & the splendor of the lakes glisten like gems. It is renowned as a year round destination for an abundance of recreational activities for vacationers past & present.
Sunset View Carriage House
Overlooking Rangeley Lake, Rangeley, Maine
Browse Online or Call Us – +1.2078642250
Rent this beautiful Place
Amenities in the Village of Rangeley
- Full service grocery store within 1 mile at the Rangeley IGA.
- Rangeley Family Medicine
- Rangeley Regional Health and Wellness Center
- Rangeley Region Physical Rehabilitation
- Rangeley Family Dentistry
- Rangeley Public Library (with wi-fi)
- Lakeside Youth Theater in Rangeley is a one-screen cinema featuring blockbusters, independent films, community productions & a summer concert series.
- Bowling and arcade games at Moose Alley
- Outdoor Sporting Heritage Museum
- Wilheim Reich-Orgonon Museum
- Rangeley Lakes Historical Society
- Rangeley Lakes Forestry Museum
- Shopping in the Village of Rangeley
- Quaint village shopping without malls, chain stores or traffic lights.
- Variety of Restaurants
- Rangeley Chamber of Commerce